BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
Are you ready to take the next step and advance your career?
Start with our Nationally Recognised Certificate IV in Business. Build the skills and knowledge needed for a variety of Business Services job roles preferably in supervisory positions. Develop key administrative and operations skills and valuable transferable skills that you can use in any business or industry.
More Course Details
There are no entry requirements listed in the training package for this qualification. It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent. Students are required to; be at least 16 years of age (students under 18 years of age will need a parent or guardian to approve their enrolment).
Recommended Course Structure
To successfully complete this qualification, you require twelve (12) units of competence. These 12 units are comprised of six (6) core unit which is compulsory and six (6) elective units.
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
- BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
On successful completion of this Nationally Recognised Qualification, you will be competent in skills required to work as:
- Customer Service Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Exporter / Importer
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
COURSE DURATION12 months
FUNDINGTalk to our course advisors
PAYMENT OPTIONSDebit Success, Credit Card
In Demand Courses
Study with Confidence
Industry Experienced Trainers
Job Ready Skills Training
Dedicated Support and Guidance
"I found everyone to be very patient and professional with me from the beginning until the end of the enrollment process. Thank you for everything!!! Excellent institution!!"
AdrianCertificate III in Process Manufacturing
“I feel so lucky to have found this college, the course is perfect to suit my lifestyle and what I want to achieve for my career. Very professional service, absolutely fantastic.”
JessicaCertificate III in Retail Services
I was very happy with the way the teacher walked through the course and made it easy to understand. The course was simple but effective and the homework was easy to do because it was exactly what was taught.
Ethan RossCertificate III in Supply Chain Operations
“They did amazing at teaching me what I needed to learn. They made everything easy to interpret and understand, encouraging me to be the best I can be with the knowledge they helped me learn.”
Paulo CamposFBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing
“The course content is amazing, really constructive towards employment. I found it knowledgeable, interesting and fun. The teaching staff are wonderful people who know their craft, and are responsive towards clients who need that little bit of extra support.”