CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
Gain the skills and knowledge to use industrial cleaning equipment for domestic and commercial settings and in environments with specialist cleaning requirements like Accommodation and Food Services, Health Care and Social Assistance, Administrative and Support Services, Education and Training.
You will learn to organise work priorities, clean using safe work practices and provide effective customer services and in some cases liaise with the members of the public.
More Course Details
There are no entry requirements listed in the training package for this qualification. It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent. Students are required to; be at least 16 years of age (students under 18 years of age will need a parent or guardian to approve their enrolment).
Recommended Course Structure
To successfully complete this qualification, you require fourteen (14) units of competency. These 14 units are comprised of four (4) core unit which is compulsory and nine (9) elective units.
- CPPCLO3003 – Clean using safe work practices
- CPPCLO3005 – Confirm and apply privacy and security requirements for cleaning work
- CPPCLO3019 – Remove waste and recyclable materials
- CPPCLO3035 – Maintain cleaning storage areas
- CPPCMN3006 – Provide effective client service
- CPPCLO3001 – Maintain hard floor surfaces
- CPPCLO3002 – Restore hard floor surfaces
- CPPCLO3006 – Clean carpets
- CPPCLO3008 – Mitigate carpet water damage
- CPPCLO3009 – Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCLO3011 – Clean using environmentally sustainable work practices
- CPPCLO3021 – Clean industrial machinery
- CPPCMN3007 – Support leadership in the workplace
- HLTINF001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
On successful completion of this Nationally Recognised Qualification, you will be competent in skills required to work as:
- Commercial cleaner
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
COURSE DURATION12 months
FUNDINGTalk to our course advisors
PAYMENT OPTIONSDebit Success, Credit Card
In Demand Courses
Study with Confidence
Industry Experienced Trainers
Job Ready Skills Training
Dedicated Support and Guidance
"I found everyone to be very patient and professional with me from the beginning until the end of the enrollment process. Thank you for everything!!! Excellent institution!!"
AdrianCertificate III in Process Manufacturing
“I feel so lucky to have found this college, the course is perfect to suit my lifestyle and what I want to achieve for my career. Very professional service, absolutely fantastic.”
JessicaCertificate III in Retail Services
I was very happy with the way the teacher walked through the course and made it easy to understand. The course was simple but effective and the homework was easy to do because it was exactly what was taught.
Ethan RossCertificate III in Supply Chain Operations
“They did amazing at teaching me what I needed to learn. They made everything easy to interpret and understand, encouraging me to be the best I can be with the knowledge they helped me learn.”
Paulo CamposFBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing
“The course content is amazing, really constructive towards employment. I found it knowledgeable, interesting and fun. The teaching staff are wonderful people who know their craft, and are responsive towards clients who need that little bit of extra support.”