PMA30120 Certificate III in Process Plant Operations
Advance your career in manufacturing and production with our Nationally Recognised Certificate III in Process Plant Operations.
This technical qualification is designed for advanced operators and operations technicians who use production equipment to directly produce products. You will gain the skills and knowledge to undertake advanced operations, typically of integrated plant units in accordance with the operating procedures. You will also learn to develop solutions using product and process knowledge.
More Course Details
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Individuals may undertake this qualification with little or no experience in the industry. It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a year 10 level School Certificate or equivalent.
Recommended Course Structure
To successfully complete this qualification, you require twenty-one (21) units of competency. These 21 units are comprised of five (5) core unit which is compulsory and sixteen (16) elective units.
- MSMENV272 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- MSMSUP100 Apply workplace context to own job
- MSMSUP102 Communicate in the workplace
- MSMWHS110 Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS200 Work safely
- MSMWHS100 Follow WHS procedures
- MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
- PMBHAN103E Shift material safely by hand
- MSMOP200 Operate Equipment
- MSMOPS100 Use equipment
- PMBHAN103 Perform basic tests
- MSMOPS101 Make measurements
- MSMSUP210 Process and record information
- MSMSUP303 Identify equipment faults
- MSMSUP101 Clean Workplace or Equipment
- MSMSUP106 Work in a team
- MSMSUP382 Provide coaching/mentoring in the workplace
- MSMSUP383 Facilitate a team
- MSMWHS300 Facilitate the implementation of WHS for a work group
- PMAOP316 Organise storage and logistics of general materials
- MSS402040 Apply 5S Procedures
On successful completion of this Nationally Recognised Qualification, you will be competent in skills required to work as:
- Chemical Process Operator
This qualification will also offer a pathway into other courses including:
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
COURSE DURATION12 months
PAYMENT OPTIONSDebit Success, Credit Card
In Demand Courses
Study with Confidence
Industry Experienced Trainers
Job Ready Skills Training
Dedicated Support and Guidance
"I found everyone to be very patient and professional with me from the beginning until the end of the enrollment process. Thank you for everything!!! Excellent institution!!"
AdrianCertificate III in Process Manufacturing
“I feel so lucky to have found this college, the course is perfect to suit my lifestyle and what I want to achieve for my career. Very professional service, absolutely fantastic.”
JessicaCertificate III in Retail Services
I was very happy with the way the teacher walked through the course and made it easy to understand. The course was simple but effective and the homework was easy to do because it was exactly what was taught.
Ethan RossCertificate III in Supply Chain Operations
“They did amazing at teaching me what I needed to learn. They made everything easy to interpret and understand, encouraging me to be the best I can be with the knowledge they helped me learn.”
Paulo CamposFBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing
“The course content is amazing, really constructive towards employment. I found it knowledgeable, interesting and fun. The teaching staff are wonderful people who know their craft, and are responsive towards clients who need that little bit of extra support.”