SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management
Advance your career in retail with our Nationally Recognised Qualification in Retail Management.
You will learn the knowledge and skills to handle the managerial and supervisory responsibilities in a range of retail settings including specialty retailers, supermarkets, department stores and quick-service restaurants. You will develop key selling, customer engagement and team management skills which is transferrable across a range of industries.
More Course Details
Entry into the course
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who:
- Have achieved a Certificate III in Retail, or
- Have relevant industry employment experience in a job role that has involved the application of skills and knowledge described in core units of competency from the Certificate III in Retail Operations
Entry requirements may vary dependent on unit selection and delivery method.
Recommended Course Structure
A total of eleven (11) units are required to complete this qualification; seven (7) core and four (4) elective units.
- SIRRRTF002 Monitor retail store financials
- SIRXCEG004 Create a customer centric culture
- SIRXHRM002 Maintain employee relations
- SIRXMGT002 Lead a frontline team
- SIRXRSK002 Maintain store security
- SIRXSLS003 Achieve sales results
- SIRXWHS003 Maintain workplace safety*
* You must hold the prerequisite unit: SIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety before commencing SIRXWHS003 Maintain workplace safety.
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- SIRRMER001 Produce visual merchandise displays
- SIRXCEG003 Build customer relationships and loyalty
This course requires 120 hours of supervised work placement if not currently employed in one of the career opportunities listed. This work placement must be recorded in a work placement logbook. Your trainer will visit you in your workplace to assess the skills required in this qualification.
By completing the SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management, you could gain employment as:
- Store Manager
- Department Manager
- Assistance Store Manager
After achieving this qualification, you may undertake:
- SIR50116 Diploma of Retail Leadership
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
COURSE DURATION12 months
FUNDINGTalk to our course advisors
PAYMENT OPTIONSDebit Success, Credit Card
In Demand Courses
Study with Confidence
Industry Experienced Trainers
Job Ready Skills Training
Dedicated Support and Guidance
"I found everyone to be very patient and professional with me from the beginning until the end of the enrollment process. Thank you for everything!!! Excellent institution!!"
AdrianCertificate III in Process Manufacturing
“I feel so lucky to have found this college, the course is perfect to suit my lifestyle and what I want to achieve for my career. Very professional service, absolutely fantastic.”
JessicaCertificate III in Retail Services
I was very happy with the way the teacher walked through the course and made it easy to understand. The course was simple but effective and the homework was easy to do because it was exactly what was taught.
Ethan RossCertificate III in Supply Chain Operations
“They did amazing at teaching me what I needed to learn. They made everything easy to interpret and understand, encouraging me to be the best I can be with the knowledge they helped me learn.”
Paulo CamposFBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing
“The course content is amazing, really constructive towards employment. I found it knowledgeable, interesting and fun. The teaching staff are wonderful people who know their craft, and are responsive towards clients who need that little bit of extra support.”